2013年11月29日星期五

VIXX's VOODOO Doll MV

VOODOO DOLL (clean version)

 
VOODOO DOLL (original version)

First of all, I want to say Congratulation VIXX because of  their original version VOODOO DOLL  music video reach one million over of views! Oh My God! I'm super duper happy for it! ヽ(•´`•)ノ♬
Let's back to topic, I saw that some of the ST☆RLIGHTS said that they prefer to watch clean version of VOODOO DOLL compare to the original one. But for me, I love both versions because each version have its own feature. Well, the original version might be a little scary but I love it very much!(Am I a weirdo? .__.) By the way, My N oppa looks so cool (he is my Bias! :3) in the MV but my one of my saenggie said that he is ugly. It hurts my heart very much because people in nowadays only focus on someone's appearance. I will always support my VIXX oppadeul! Hwaiting! VOODOO DOLL Daebak!!! Oh I almost forgot to introduce you guys about VIXX's others MV! XD  
                                             
                                                   여자는 왜? (Why, Girl?)  feat. 옥상달빛 (OKDAL)
                                             A very cute song and you will found out VIXX's cuteness!  

                                             
                                                                    대답은 너니까 (Only you)
                                            No comment for this song because I don't know what to say! XD

没有评论:

发表评论